Sometimes objects may overlap, making picking up an objects difficult or resulting with players accidentally attacking something. Try adjusting your camera/view using the arrow keys (or alternatively, using the "Q" and "E" keys). We’re looking for improvements to our “interaction” system, so if you have feedback or suggestions, send’em our way!
Articles in this section
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic rewards
- What is Don't Starve?
- How do I play Don't Starve?
- What are the system requirements for Don't Starve?
- Game Is Crashing / Game Won't Start (PC/Mac/Linux)
- Don't Starve: Pocket Edition/Shipwrecked is not working on my Android device
- Don't Starve: Pocket Edition/Shipwrecked is not working on my iPad/iPhone
- Don't Starve: Pocket Edition Refunds (Android/iOS)
- Steam Purchases: How to get your Don't Starve DRM-Free Downloads
- Can I still play regular Don't Starve if I have DLC (Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked or Hamlet)