If you encounter any kind of issues while playing Griftlands and would like to report this to our dev team, you should be able to report it from in-game using our feedback tool.
If you are not able to do that, and need to report the issue on our Griftlands Bug Tracker, here are a number of files you will want to include that will help provide our team with more details about the issue.
In order to find your game's log.txt file:
- Open up your Windows Explorer, and on the address bar (to the left of the search bar) copy and paste the following text and press Enter:
- This will take you to the Griftlands folders with a filepath that looks something like this C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Klei\Griftlands\ where you will find a series of numbered folders.
- If you are playing on Steam, go into the folder that starts with "steam-###############", where the ############### part will correspond to your steam account., here you will find the log.txt file that you can provide along with your report.
- If you are playing on Epic, go into the non-Steam numbered folder, there you will find your game's log.txt file that you can provide along with your report.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the Run window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX Diagnostic Tool,
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new DxDiag.txt file to your submission.