If your Twitch account is properly linked to your Klei account, and Twitch has indicated that you have earned item drops, these should be reflected in Don’t Starve Together. If not, here are a couple of troubleshooting steps that may be of help:
- Ensure that the livestreams/Twitch channels that you are watching have item drops enabled. Streams with Drops enabled willl show the following message just under the stream window:
- Ensure that your Item Collection filters (buttons on top of the Item Collection screen) are set to show all items. If you have certain filters enabled, the game will only show a few things, but not all items.
- If you have multiple Klei accounts, please ensure that the Klei account that you have linked to the Twitch account you are watching streams with is the same account as the one you are playing Don’t Starve Together on.
- If you are sure that the Klei account linked to your Twitch account is the same as the game you are playing on, and still have not received the item in-game, try unlinking both the Klei and the Twitch accounts (on both the Klei accounts site, and on the Twitch site) and then try re-linking them to see if that resolves the connection.
- If you are using a VPN, that may cause connection issues with your Twitch/Klei accounts. Try temporarily disabling your VPN to see if that resolves the issue.
- Ensure that your internet connection is reliable, if possible, try connecting online using a wired ethernet connection. Wi-Fi connections can sometimes be inconsistent depending on the location and how strong the signal is.
If you have followed the troubleshooting steps, and the issue persists, please contact our live support team and provide your Klei User ID and we will take a further look.